Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Reminiscing on 1982!


I see I've only posted three times this month! Have I been that busy? Have I honestly not had enough time to sit, think, and jot my mushy thoughts? Hmmm? Yep, I think that's been the problem...busy-ness. Okay, that's probably not a word, but you know what I'm saying. I just feel like everything is coming at me so quickly.

Even though I haven't written much lately, it's clear to see that what I HAVE done in my last few posts is use my blog as a sort of reminiscing ground. When life comes at me fast, I can't seem to see what's ahead of me... just what's behind. I think of good times and where I've come from. And here I go again. This time I'm thinking back to my days at the old Harrison Elementary School in Elkhart County, Indiana. It was such a good place to grow up. Oh, the country charm and family-friendly learning!

Here's to you Mrs. Newcomer's class, 1982!
Feel free to click the photo for a closer view if you dare!

No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones