Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sprained Ankle: Day 5

My fall from the curb in Kansas has rendered me useless. I still cannot drive, climb stairs, wear a shoe, or walk without crutches (and pain). I don't mean for this to sound like a poor-me story, but I feel like a recluse...missing work, staying inside, staying down once I'm seated (with my foot elevated and on ice). I can't imagine what my emotional state would be if I were truly wheelchair bound permanently, because I'm losing it now--after just 5 days.

Well, Ben has been the only one to see my daily progress and "improvement." So, I took a few more pictures this morning. I don't think the pictures do it justice...it seems the bruising is bolder and more colorful in person. But, here it is on day 5.


No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones