Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall is Here!

Where? At Thistleberry Farms, right here in South Bend, Indiana.


This post is my official endorsement of Thistleberry Farms. Last night we enjoyed much of what this pumpkin patch had to offer. Corn mazes. Pony rides. Corn cannon. Petting farm with a new DT favorite... peacocks. Pedal cars. Cow train. Hay rides. And campfires.

We saw DT's kindergarten teacher and several families who send their kids to his school. In fact, the farm is owned by several of those families. And many others from the church and school were there to help with parking and the activities. It was a grand operation for a family to plan and execute.








Thanks to Kristina for planning this evening and inviting us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

V-

I'm glad the party at Thistleberry Farm was so fun. I wish I could have gone:( Anyhow, I like your pictures and wanted to ask if you could put them on your Walgreens account, so I could order a few for myself. I'd appreciate it. Talk to you later.

Love,
A

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones