Monday, August 25, 2008

What happens when you over-schedule yourself and forget your planner...

I left my daily planner at home by accident today. So... of course it didn't go well. I felt lost from the get go. Well, I double (or triple) scheduled myself this afternoon. And I've never been good at being 2 (or 3) places at once. So... what did I forget?

1. My school district had a contract ratification meeting after school (I left prematurely at 4:30).
2. I had a retirement planner waiting at my house at 4:30 (on the other side of town).
3. I told DT I'd pick him up from school at 4:00 (and Ben ended up picking him up at 4:45).

I didn't feel good about any of this!

Now that I have my planner back, I'll be sure to keep it close.

No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones