Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still don't know about school pictures...

Wish I knew, but I don't.

After my last post, I tried to put in my on-line order to LifeTouch for DT's school pictures. He had just had them taken that day. And we didn't send an order form with him (secret compartment in DT's bookbag--never got the form).

So, I'm supposed to be able to order on-line. But, what's this? I need a code? What code? How can I bypass "the code" and order pictures? Is it this complicated? Am I going to be able to order pictures now, after the fact?

Since I couldn't figure out this "easy on-line ordering process", I clicked the "contact us" button and emailed LifeTouch. I explained my situation, my questions, and stated my intent to purchase a portrait package for DT. I quickly got a computer-generated confirmation noting that my email was received and would be responded to within 48 hours. At this very point in time, they have exactly 6 hours left.

No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones