Thursday, January 1, 2009

Too much eating

I've enjoyed my share of holiday comfort foods. I can honestly say that I'm looking pudgier today than I did 2 weeks ago. I've snacked heavily and dined heartily. Being away from home for a week didn't help... it never does. But, at my mother-in-law's house, all I seemed to do was eat or prepare to eat. And between meals? More eating.

You'd think I would lay off the food when we got home, but no. As if I really needed it, I made banana bread and today... my first attempt at pumpkin pie. Hard to believe I've never made a pumpkin pie, but in fact I can't think of a single pie I've EVER made. I probably have, but I can't recall. I WILL be making the pumpkin pie again. It turned out beautifully.

No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones