Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm going to sit back and relax.

I had it pretty good today. After work I called Ben from the car. He said he was on his way home too. He was going to pick up a few things for supper first. I asked if he'd mind picking up DT from after-school care so I could go work out at the gym... I usually pick him up. And between picking him up and not being in the best of health lately, I haven't been getting to gym. And I think it shows.

So I did a quick, so-so work out and came home. Ben had given DT an after school snack. DT was content watching some cartoons. And as I relaxed and looked through DT's school folder for the long-awaited Top Banana papers, Ben headed for the kitchen to address some vegetables he had pre-cut. This meal is one that I personally messed up last week. We had some leftover fresh pineapple in the fridge that he wanted to use for some sweet and sour pork, but... I got to the pork before he did and prepared it with bread dressing (probably nothing in comparison to his plan for sweet and sour pork).

Well, I believe there will be something sweet and sour tonight. And I don't have to do anything for it. He wouldn't even start the stove until I got out of his way. So, like I said, I think I have it pretty good today.

No comments:

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones