Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I think I'll go at it again.

How I've missed writing. Blogging. Putting into print my daily thinkings. I've taken quite a break... my last entry reminds me that I've been absent since 2010. There was no real reason. Just didn't take the time. But I'm needing this outlet again. So, here I go... Summer's inspiration has hit. So much to write from. Where will I start? A mental list is taking form. Mainly a collage of experiences and running-arounds with my 8-year old (almost 9!). Maybe that will be it. The planning of a birthday party and the problems that arise with summer birthdays. If you have a child with a June/July/August birthday, I'm sure you can sympathize. I'll have to tell you about our "big" party last summer. Epic fail. I'll be back with that story soon. In the meantime, I'll be checking into venues for a Ninjago-themed birthday party for my favorite boy.

2 comments:

Jane Pellow said...

We celebrate Christmas in July at the campground. How about birthday in October, have a masquerade party, serve 'scary' snacks and bob for apples! lol

Unknown said...

I like your style, Jane.

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones