Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Swollen Uvula


I went to bed last night with a sore throat, and woke up this morning with a strange feeling in my pharynx. I couldn't tell by the feel of it what exactly was wrong. Maybe sinus drainage. It reminded me of the odd, raw, swollen feeling I had after my tonsillectomy 5 years ago. It hurt. I opened my mouth and looked in the mirror.

Swollen uvula!

I don't know what caused it or what I can do to help speed my recovery. What I do know is that I drank alot of caffiene yesterday and no water. Hmmmm?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Looks absolutely painful. Ouch.

Bakers Field Sinus said...

Sinus drainage is a serious condition. This blog will detail how to handle Sinus drainage and help you determine if you should be seeking medical attention or dealing with the situation at home. Sinus Drainage treatment by Dr. Edmund Fisher details are available at Bakersfieldsinus.com

Val's Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones